Black Seed Oil (Nigella Sativa) 100ml
Black seeds also known as black caraway, black cumin or kalonji.
They come from Nigella sativa a small plant with pale purple, blue, or white flowers
Black seed oil contains thymoquinone, which is an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compound
- Used as a nutritional supplement
- Has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antiviral properties
- May assist in alleviating symptoms of arthritis, eczema, acne, and psoriasis
- May assist in boosting immune system
- May help to prevent colds & flu
- May help with digestive imbalances
- May act as a mild diuretic; which helps to combat kidney stones
- May help soothing sore muscles, arthritic pain & back pain
- By using as a scalp serum, may assist in preventing hair damage & falling hair
- May help to inhibit cancerous tumour growth
- May help soothe headaches
- May assist in promoting heart health
- May help to regenerate pancreatic cells in diabetics when used over time
- May help with allergies & asthma
- May assist in preventing scar formation
- Rich in Omega fatty acids
- As a food supplement, take 1-3tsp daily, or as directed by your health care practitioner. The appropriate black seed oil dosage can vary by individual and health status.
- Add this black seed oil to salads or smoothies, or simply take it plain.
- Can also be used as an aromatic chest rub, massage oil or skin conditoning treatment
- Keep refrigerated after opening
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women should talk to their doctor to see if black seed oil is right for them before using it.
- With topical use, black seed oil can cause an allergic rash in some people. Therefore, it is vital to test it on a small patch of skin first to ensure that it does not trigger a reaction.
R59.99 (inc VAT)