100% Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil :
– Free of hydrogenation, refinement and deodorization.
– Mild, pleasant coconut flavour & smell
– Source of medium-chain fatty acids
– No trans-fats, additives or preservatives as well as lauric acid
– Smoke point of appx. 180°C
– It has antibacterial, antifungal properties and also anti-inflammatory properties
This product conforms to CODEX STAN 210-1999 STANDARD for named vegetable oils
Benefits of Coconut Oil:
• Disease prevention: Lauric acid is antibacterial and antiviral, and helps to defend the body against infections. Coconut oil is the richest plant-based source of lauric acid.
• Heart health: Saturated fatty acids like lauric acid are “good” fats; they work to regulate blood pressure and maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
• Weight loss: Contains fewer calories than any other oil;
• Digestion: Coconut oil is easier to digest than hydrogenated cooking oils.
• Nutrient absorption: May improve your system’s ability to absorb other vitamins and minerals.
Beauty Benefits of Coconut Oil: Skin:
Makes a richly moisturizing hand and body lotion.
It can remove dead cells and strengthen the tissue underneath your skin.
Hair: Can moisturize hair leaving it with a shiny appearance. Can help strengthen roots and detangle hair
Nails: Coconut oil may keep nails strong and cuticles hydrated and soft.
Ageing: Coconut oil can be a very effective wrinkle cream, reducing fine lines around the eyes
R40.97 – R126.50 (inc VAT)