Hemp Seed Oil 500ml
Omega 3 & 6 Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Hemp Seed Oil
Hemp seed oil contains no THC, the psychoactive ingredient in cannabis it is made by cold pressing hemp seeds, which are from tall growing varieties of the cannabis plant species and contain a ratio of Omega-3 and 6 oils very similar to those needed by the human body.
Hemp Oil has several benefits and is antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal and an antioxidant. Hemp seed oil is a natural source of Omega 3 & 6 essential fatty acids (EFA’s).
EFA’s play an important role in the metabolism, cell growth, and general brain functions and may also help alleviate the symptoms of degenerative conditions, inflammation and high blood pressure and can also help support the functions of cardiovascular, immune, reproductive and nervous systems. The human body does not produce EFA’s and therefore it needs to be included in the diet.
Suggested benefits of Hemp Seed Oil:
- Cold pressed hemp oil has a nutty, slightly grassy taste, and can be taken medicinally to treat several conditions, including eczema, multiple sclerosis, chronic inflammation and acne, among other benefits.
- This oil contains one of the best ratios between Omega 3 and 6.
- Other suggested benefits of hemp oil are for its anti-inflammatory properties, that could assist in lowering blood pressure, reducing hyperactivity and learning difficulties, like ADHD.
- It has also been known to improve general brain function, boost immunity and promotes healthy skin. Can be mixed into other foods or taken on its own
- Hemp seed oil can be mixed into food, mixed in smoothies, drizzled over salads, or taken like medicine, by the spoonful.
- Do not heat or use as a cooking oil.
- After opening, refrigerate and use within 6 months.
- Pure cold pressed extra virgin hemp seed oil
- GMO free
- Vegan friendly
R118.31 (inc VAT)
Out of stock