Flax Seed Oil
Flax Seed Oil is 100% Cold Pressed and the richest natural source of Omega 3. It also offers one of the highest levels of linoleic acid, and essential fatty acid that the body needs but does not produce.
- Flaxseed oil can improve heart health by reducing blood pressure and increasing the elasticity of the arteries.
- Help Treat Constipation and Diarrhea
- Improves Skin Health
- Can assist in reducing inflammation
- Flaxseed Oil lowers cholesterol levels
- Flaxseed Oil may help with weight loss
- Flaxseed Oil improves gut health
- Flaxseed Oil helps reduce Sjogren’s Syndrome Symptoms
- Flaxseed Oil may improve bone health etc.
Therefore flaxseed oil can be used in a variety of ways. It can be used as a replacement for other types of oils, added to foods or applied to your skin and hair. Including just one or two servings of flaxseed oil in your daily routine.
Directions for use:
- Flaxseed oil is ideal as a salad dressing or added to any cereal, porridge or muesli. It has a nutty flavour and is enjoyed by kids if it is mixed with juice
- Flaxseed oil is heat sensitive and therefore not a cooking oil
- Keep refrigerated and use within 6 months after opening.
Suggested serving size:
Adults: 1-2 tbs (12.5-25ml) per day
Children under 12: 1 tsp (5ml) per day
R0.00 – R80.91 (inc VAT)