Applicable terms and conditions for our online store
During the purchase process, The Supplier will determine your delivery options based on your delivery address and postal code. For South African orders, irrespective of whether you select door to door delivery, or door to counter delivery, The Supplier will deliver within 10 working days depending on where you live.
The Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002 (“ECT Act”) entitles you to cancel your purchase with 7 days’ notice if the products you have purchased are not be delivered within the agreed delivery period as specified in the Supplier terms and conditions. The product(s) in question must be returned to The Supplier in their original state, including all labels. Any such cancellation must be done by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 021 851 3179. The Supplier will then refund you within 30 days after date of such notification.
Should a product you have ordered be:
- temporarily unavailable, The Supplier will notify you thereof as well as the anticipated delay in delivery and, unless you agree to wait for such longer period for delivery, or accept delivery of another product instead.
- permanently unavailable, The Supplier will notify you and, unless you agree to accept another product instead, The Supplier will issue a refund in respect of that product to you.
Non-defective products (your right to return due to cooling-off right)
Save for certain exceptional cases (including purchases of made-to-order products, products likely to deteriorate, foodstuff, beverage, goods for everyday consumption, goods that the price depends on fluctuation, unsealed audio or video recordings, newspapers, magazines, books and periodicals, you are entitled to return any purchase concluded by The Supplier within 7 calendar days of the product(s) being delivered. In order to obtain a purchase price refund, the product(s) being returned must be sent back to The Supplier in accordance with the return procedure set out below.
Consequently, if upon receiving your purchase you are not satisfied with your choice of product(s) and wish to return it for a refund as aforesaid, please retain the product(s)’ original packaging and do not use product.
If the incorrect product is delivered to you by mistake (i.e. it is not the product you purchased), please do not remove the product from its original packaging or try the product on at all. Please promptly contact The Supplier to notify The Supplier thereof, so that we can resolve the mistake by arranging to collect such product from you and deliver the correct product to you as quickly as possible.
If, within the best before date after delivery of a product to you:
- You find that the product(s) is defective/faulty, unsuitable for the purpose generally intended (or otherwise expressly indicated by The Supplier at time of purchase), or not legal or reasonably durable (based on the circumstances and product type) (“defective”); and –
- you arrange to return such product to The Supplier for inspection in accordance with the returns procedure in below, and the product is subsequently found to indeed be defective,
you are entitled to either –
(a) be fully refunded, or
(b) have the product replaced at The Suppliers expense.
If the product is found NOT to be defective, you will NOT be entitled to any repair, replacement or refund but will instead be liable for the costs incurred in having such product returned to The Supplier and then redelivered to you.
You may not under any circumstances return the following:
- Non-defective products that have been “made to order”. (You will be notified in the relevant Online Sale if the products are “made to order”.)
- For hygiene reasons, due to their nature.
- Products that you or any other person has altered, repaired, incorporated or added to where such alteration, repair, incorporation or addition has not been authorised by The Supplier.
Return procedure to be followed
Contact the supplier by e-mail email@example.com or fax 021 851 3179 and specify the following:
- the reason for the return;
- the date the product(s) was bought and the date the product(s) was delivered including a reference number or proof of purchase;
- the banking details for the refund (if applicable).
Do not return the product without written approval of The Supplier. The supplier will either arrange collection of the return product(s) or give you instructions of how the product(s) must be returned. If the return is accepted by The Supplier as a valid return, any refunds(depending on the circumstances as explained above) will be made by EFT into the bank account selected by you.